Section 1: Power Point Song Lyric Player Setup Guide
NOTE: The screen shots here are from Microsoft PowerPoint 2000, all the pictures selected are from Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 clip art. The guide is suitable for Microsoft PowerPoint 97 too
A) New Presentation
1. Open the Microsoft PowerPoint software (version 97 and above)
2. Click File -> New -> Blank Presentation
3. When it prompts to choose an Auto Layout, choose the Blank Slide.
B) Slide Master Configuration
4. Click View -> Master -> Slide Master, the slide master will be ready for you to change.
5. Change the background color to Black by clicking Format -> Background
By clicking the “Apply” button, your slide master background will turn black now.
6. Press Ctrl+A or click Edit -> Select All to select all the objects in slide master
7. Click Format -> Font, Set the following:-
a. Latin text font: Arial
b. Font style: Bold
c. Size: 24
d. Color: White
8. Click OK, you will see the black background slide master with white font now.
9. Click the footer, erase the
12. Click Close in Master toolbar to close the slide master (Not File Close)
13. You should see black slide with "It's the small world" footer now
14. Click View -> Header and Footer, check the Slide number and ensure the Footer is checked too
15. Click "Apply to All" button
16. You should see black slide with "It's the small world" footer and slide number now.